Sunday 2 March 2014

Feb Faves!

Hey everyone!

On the first day of March (also because it came on a Saturday!) I am going to share with you the products that I loved in the beautiful and cold month of February!


Make Up --




1. Lakme eyeconic kajal (Black) - This is my favorite black kajal till date, and I've been using it a lot. There isn't anything new that I can say about this, we all use and love the eyeconic kajal!

2. Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liquid Liner (Black) - Although I don't like glossy finish liners for everyday use but winters are a bit dull in terms of color and also the weather is quite gloomy, so I like to use this liner to give my look some sparkle!

3. Lakme Absolute Wet & Dry Compact - I find this compact to be fairly heavy, so I reserve it for the winters when I know I wouldn't sweat the whole product out. It has medium coverage, so it works well on it's own over a moisturizer when I don't wanna use foundation or BB cream.

4. L'Oreal Glam Shine Lip Crayon 909 Pomegranate Punch - This is an ideal product for winters. It has a deep pink color which looks good with all the grey and black sweaters and jackets! It keeps the lips moisturized. What else can you ask for in winters! Separate review coming soon. 

5. Maybelline Color Show 219 Midnight Taupe - It's a dark purple brown shade which I loved wearing these winters. It's a warm shade and goes with almost all the winter outfits. 

Skin care --



1. Vaseline Total Moisture - This has been my favorite moisturizer for winters for a long time. I keep coming back to this one after trying new products. It has a beautiful fresh smell and it stays all day long even in the driest of days. It costs Rs. 165 for 300 ml and it's worth every penny!

2. Maybelline Baby Lips - This lip balm has been a life saver for me in these winters. It's really moisturizing. I always apply it on my lips before putting on any lipstick. I put it on at before sleeping too and it stays on all night!

3. Neutrogena Fine Fairness Eye Cream - I have combination skin & my under eye tends to get really dry specially in winters. So I've been using this eye cream a lot. It keeps the under eye area quite hydrated and also my under eye area is really soft to touch thanks to this product!


Style Check --



1. Perfume - I am loving the Celine Dion by Celine Dion this winters. It's a soft floral fragrance. It's very feminine and I get so many compliments every time I wear it.

2. Earrings - I like to change the accessories a lot, so I don't wear gold on a daily basis. Recently I purchased a golden colored earrings from a local guy and have been loving them.


Don't judge me for putting 2 pictures of these earrings, I love 'em ;)

In other news, I saw Shaadi ke Side Effects last night and loved it! Specially since I love Farhan Akhtar. The movie is a perfect mix of Comedy and Drama. Although I do like Vidya Balan but I think it's high time she lost all the extra weight!


Do comment!

Love 
Team MASC

Disclaimer: The products mentioned have been bought from my own money and the views expressed are solely based on my opinion and experience.