Tuesday 4 February 2014

Product Review : NewU about you Nail Enamel 39 Ash Grey | Must buy!

Hey guys!


Today I'm gonna review a really exciting product, which is the NewU about you Nail Email in the shade 39 Ash Grey. Phew! Such a mouthful of a name for such a small bottle.




Price : Rs. 50
Qty : 5ml
Shelf life : Not mentioned
Staying Power : 3-4 days
Drying time : Less than a minute!
Finish : Matt
Coverage : Opaque after 2 coats




It's a really beautiful bluish grey shade, which goes with almost all the outfits. It's a great shade for winters and will suit all skin tones. The brush is of medium size but does the job well. I really wish though the enamel came in a bigger size. The nail paint only lasts for 3-4 days which is a shame really. After the 3rd day it starts fading away.

As mentioned earlier, the drying time is less than a minute! Literally! The first nail was dry almost after I finished painting the last 1! This is great for impatient people like me! But this is the second most awesome thing about this nail enamel. The best being it's finish, which is matte. Trust me it's matte matte! Not like some nail enamels that promise but aren't still. 





To sum it up : I love this matte shade!

Pros:
  • Matte finish
  • Drying time

Cons:
  • Availability (only available at NewU counters)
  • Staying power

Will I buy it again? YES
Will I recommend? YES
Rating - 4/5

Do comment!

Love 
Team MASC

Disclaimer: The products mentioned have been bought from my own money and the views expressed are solely based on my opinion and experience.