Sunday 23 February 2014

Product Review : Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick 164 Tantrum

Hey guys!

I've been wanting to do this post for the longest time. I'm really excited to share with you guys one of my favorite lipsticks which is the Rimmel Lonon Lasting Finish Lipstick in the shade 164 Tantrum.
I bought it from http://www.slassy.com/ for Rs. 250 for 4 grams of product.

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick 164 Tantrum
Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick 164 Tantrum



Tantrum is a beautiful red shade with blue undertones. It comes in a wine shade tube which looks pretty flimsy. Although I can tell you that I did drop it once and it did not break and the lipstick is also intact, so yay for that!
The lipstick is highly pigmented. In one go it covers my pigmented lips. It's also really moisturizing and doesn't need a lip balm underneath. It goes on effortlessly and doesn't tug the lips like most drugstore lipsticks do. The texture is really creamy! So creamy that at times it's difficult to keep the lipstick on your lips! It slides off, so you have to be really careful while wearing this shade. It even gets on the teeth at times. But the shade is really beautiful and will suit fair to medium skin tones. Due to the blue undertones, it makes the teeth look whiter which is a definite plus!
The wear time is about 3-4 hours at max. Will survive light snacks and coffee but definitely not an entire meal.
Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick 164 Tantrum

Rimmel London Lasting Finish 164 Tantrum Swatch
Rimmel London Lasting Finish 164 Tantrum Swatch


To sum it all up:

Pros:
  • Pretty red shade with blue undertones
  • Worth the money
  • Makes the teeth look whiter
  • Moisturizing
  • Highly pigmented

Cons:
  • Slides off
  • Gets on the teeth
  • Wear time
  • Availability

Will I buy it again? YES
Will I recommend? YES
Rating - 3.5/5

Do comment!

Love 
Team MASC

Disclaimer: The products mentioned have been bought from my own money and the views expressed are solely based on my opinion and experience.