Monday 24 March 2014

Product Review : Maybelline Colorama Color Chic

Hi guys!

Today I'm reviewing the a beautiful nail paint from Maybelline that is the Colorama Coral Chic.

Price : Rs.100
Quantity : 8ml


Maybelline Colorama Color Chic


Shade 


Its a beautiful coral shade with a slight hint of pink. It has small gold glitters in it which makes the finish very glossy. The gold glitters can be seen on the nails.


Texture


The nail paint is very runny which makes it really easy to apply but at the same time it makes this shade really sheer. I wanted to get an opaque finish, so I kept adding coats. But after adding the 4th coat, I gave up. As you can see in the images, even after the 4th coat, the finish is still quite sheer.


Maybelline Colorama Color Chic

Staying Power


Sadly, it didn't stay that long on my nails. Just after the 3rd day, I noticed that the nail paint had vanished from the tips of my nails. And on the 4th day it started chipping too. Huge disappointment!


Maybelline Colorama Color Chic

To sum it all up 
Pros:
  • Dries quickly
  • Unique Shade

Cons:
  • Doesn't last long
  • Sheer finish

Will I buy it again? YES, I love wearing this shade when I wear sarees :)
Will I recommend? YES
Rating - 4/5

Do comment!

Love 
Team MASC

Disclaimer: The products mentioned have been bought from my own money and the views expressed are solely based on my opinion and experience.