Wednesday 19 March 2014

MUA (Make Up Academy) haul!!



Hey guys!

Belated Happy Holi and let me take the pleasure to make you guys jealous of my recent haul!! (jk'in)
I recently hauled from Make Up Academy's official website www.muastore.co.uk. They had free international shipping for four hours and obviously I couldn't resist!
I'd ordered from their website earlier once and although I was topsy-turvy ordering from an international site, but my stuff reached safe and sound and that too duty free!! (yayiee!) So, I took the risk again and I have to say that my experience this time was much better. I received my stuff, to my surprise, in less than a week as opposed to a month the last time I ordered.


MUA(Make Up Academy) haul!! 



About MUA


MUA or Make Up Academy is UK based brand. The best thing about their products is that the stuff is pretty cheap and the quality and pigmentation is really good.
Sadly the brand is not as easily available in India. It's only available online on www.jabong.comBut I must warn you that on Jabong the products are priced really high, I don't know why (maybe because of the duty on import). So if you have a credit card then you can also order from their official site directly for a really good price and very often they have free online shipping.

I discovered the brand when I was searching for the Naked Palette and I found that MUA has it's dupe called Undressed palette which is just for four pounds which is approximately INR 450, i.e. 1/10th the amount of the original NAKED palette. Isn't that amazing guys? Has anyone of you used it? Do share your reviews of it.

In this recent haul I purchased lipsticks and gel eyeliners and some other stuff. Take a look!!




MUA (Make Up Academy) haul

From Left to Right:

MUA Matte lipstick Scarlet Siren Price 1£ = INR 110 Approx
MUA Lipstick Shade 16 Nectar Price 1£ = INR 110 Approx
MUA Matte Lipstick Totally Nude Price 1£ = INR 110 Approx


The basic range of their Lipsticks cost 1£ that is INR 110 approx. Recently they launched their luxury range from which I ordered one lip lacquer called MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in the shade Atomic. It costs around INR 330. 
Complete review on all the products is coming soon!

MUA(Make Up Academy) haul


    The brush is attached to the cap of the liner































The gel liners cost 3 £ each, approx INR 330. I bought them in Fairground (Grey) and Tribe (Turquoise Blue). These are waterproof and long lasting. Will review both soon!! 

So this was my recent haul. Did you like it? Do you own any MUA products? If yes, which ones? Share in the comments below.

Love 
Team MASC

Disclaimer: The products mentioned have been bought from my own money and the views expressed are solely based on my opinion and experience.